The King’s College London in UK has provided its £2,000 Per Year Sorabji Graduate Bursary which is currently open for postgraduate of all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of Philosophy offered by the college for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
King’s College London (informally King’s or KCL) is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London. King’s was founded in 1829 by King George IV and the Duke of Wellington and received its royal charter in the same year. In 1836, King’s became one of the two founding colleges of the University of London.
In the late 20th century, it grew through a series of mergers, including with Queen Elizabeth College and Chelsea College of Science and Technology (in 1985), the Institute of Psychiatry (in 1997), the United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals and the Florence Nightingale School of Nursing and Midwifery (in 1998).
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: King’s College London
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of King’s College London – Sorabji Graduate Bursary in UK, 2019 will receive GBP 2,000 per year.
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply for King’s College London – Sorabji Graduate Bursary in UK, 2019.
- To be considered for the bursary, applicants must have a good academic record.
- Candidates must be enrolled in the Department of Philosophy in a postgraduate program.
- A Detailed copy of their Curriculum Vitae.
- Cover letter addressed to ‘The Department of Philosophy funding panel’ which must include the applicant’s academic status and plans for the forthcoming academic year.
- Provide any other information to support their application.
- Candidates must provide information regarding other sources of funding.
Closing Date for Applications: