The Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) has provided her JPY 80,000/Month Student Exchange Support Program which is currently open for high/secondary school and undergraduate students to study for High/Secondary School, Bachelors degree in the field of Any short-term course offered by the educational institutions in Japan for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) is an independent administrative institution established under the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Monbukagakusho).
JASSO comprehensively administers scholarship loan programs, support programs for international students, and student support programs. The purpose of these programs is to foster the development of creative individuals who, rich in humanism, will become the leaders of society in the next generation, while at the same time to promote international understanding and exchange.
Also Read: 2019 Dean’s Scholarships for International Postgraduate Students at Durham University in UK
- Course Level: High/Secondary School, Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Educational institutions in Japan
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international students (except Japan)
Field of Study:
- Any short-term course offered by the school/university chosen
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) – Student Exchange Support Program in Japan, 2019 will receive JPY 80,000 per month.
- Applicants must be registered in a regular course of study in a higher educational institution in their home country i.e outside Japan.
- Applicants of JASSO Student Exchange Support Program, 2019 must receive acceptance from Japanese educational institute under a student exchange agreement.
- Applicants must have excellent academic and personal records at their home institution/school.
- Candidates must require financial support to study in Japan.
- Candidates applying for JASSO Student Exchange Support Program, 2019 must complete their studies at their home school after finishing their study in Japan.
- Applicants must qualify for ‘student visa’.
- In case students receive multiple numbers of scholarships to study in Japan, the total of all the funds received must not exceed the amount of this scholarship.
- Applicants cannot receive more than scholarship from the Japanese Government.
Closing Date for Applications: