The Northwestern University in US has provided her $4,500 Summer Research Experience which is currently open for United States high/secondary school undergraduates students to study for High/Secondary School degree in the field of Materials Research Science & Engineering offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Northwestern University (NU) is a private research university based in Evanston, Illinois, with campuses in Chicago, Illinois; and Doha, Qatar. Composed of twelve schools and colleges, Northwestern offers 124 undergraduate degrees and 145 graduate and professional degrees.
- Course Level: High/Secondary School Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Northwestern University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students of US
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the recipient of Summer Research Experience for Undergraduates at MRSEC will get $4,500.
- Additionally, on-campus housing and travel allowance are allowed to the eligible applicant.
- Candidates applying for Summer Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) at MRSEC, 2019 must U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Although there is no strict GPA requirement, students may possess an average GPA above 3.5.
- Applicants for Summer Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) at MRSEC, 2019 must not have received their degree prior to the commencement of the program.
- Exceptional younger students who have some independent research experience are encouraged to apply for Summer Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) at MRSEC, 2019.
Closing Date for Applications: