The University of California, Berkeley (UCB) has provided its $31,000 The Frank E. Ratliff Fellowship which is currently open for Research Fellow/ Scientist of all nationalities to study for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Classical antiquity, in particular Greek literature and archaeology offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of California, Berkeley, (also referred to as Berkeley, UC Berkeley, and Cal) is a public research university located in Berkeley, California. Founded in 1868, Berkeley is the oldest of the ten research universities affiliated with the University of California system, and is often cited as the top public university in the United States and around the world.
Established in 1868 as the result of the merger of the private College of California and the public Agricultural, Mining, and Mechanical Arts College in Oakland, Berkeley offers approximately 350 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a wide range of disciplines.
Also Read: 2019 Undergraduate Full International Scholarships for Citizens of Low and Middle Countries at University of Westminster in UK
- Course Level: Research Fellow/ Scientist Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of California, Berkeley (UCB)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Classical antiquity, in particular Greek literature and archaeology
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University Of California, Berkeley – The Frank E. Ratliff Fellowship In Classical Antiquity, 2019 will receive:
- A stipend of up to $31,000.
- In-state tuition and fees.
- The applicants for the University Of California, Berkeley – The Frank E. Ratliff Fellowship In Classical Antiquity, 2019 should be graduate students at the College of Letters and Science at the University of California, Berkeley.
- The candidates should have high academic merit.
- The excellent Ph.D. candidates with the focus of work in Classical antiquity, especially in Greek literature and archaeology will be supported by the University Of California, Berkeley – The Frank E. Ratliff Fellowship In Classical Antiquity, 2019.
- The applicants should pass the oral exams.
Closing Date for Applications: