The University of Sheffield in UK has provided her 2019 International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship which is currently open for International Students (non EU) to study for Bachelors degree in the field of subjects offered by the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Sheffield (informally Sheffield University) is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School (founded in 1828), Firth College (1879) and Sheffield Technical School (1884).
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Sheffield
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International students (non EU)
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful recipient of the International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship will receive a 50% remission in their Tuition fee.
- The applicant must be an international student (non-UK/EU).
- Must be attending the University from September 2019.
- The degree program must completely be held at the University of Sheffield.
- Able to pay overseas tuition fee.
- Maintain GPA of 60% and 120 credits to receive this scholarship in the following years.
- The applicant who received their letter of admission before 19th April 2019 are only considered.
Closing Date for Applications: