The University of Newcastle in UK has provided her 2019 University And Commonwealth Government Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate applicants of all nationalities to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of any course offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Newcastle (UoN), informally known as Newcastle University, is an Australian public university established in 1965. It has a primary campus in Callaghan, a suburb of Newcastle, New South Wales. The university also operates campuses in Ourimbah, Port Macquarie, Singapore and the central business districts of Newcastle and Sydney.
Also Read: HFFA Scholarships for Postgraduate Applicants of All Nationalities at Haute Future Fashion Academy in Italy, 2019
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: The University of Newcastle
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University of Newcastle – University And Commonwealth Government Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive an annual living allowance of $27,082 per annum.
- The applicants for University And Commonwealth Government Scholarships, 2019 should have an offer of admission into the research degree.
- The candidates should have completed four years of an undergraduate degree.
- The applicants should have Honours Class 1 or its equivalent with a high GPA.
- The candidates are expected to have IELTS 6.5.
- The applicants should have a strong master degree with a research component.
- The candidates should be enrolled full-time on campus and may only work for 8 hours per week.
- The candidates applying for University And Commonwealth Government Scholarships, 2019 should submit a curriculum vitae, research publications, and conference papers.
- The applicants should also submit previous research experience details.
- The applications will be assessed based on academic merit.
Closing Date for Applications: