The Macquarie University in Australia has provided its $10,000 (AUD) Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate citizens of all countries except Australia and New Zealand to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of courses offered at the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburb of Macquarie Park. Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney.
Established as a verdant university, Macquarie has five faculties as well as the Macquarie University Hospital and the Macquarie Graduate School of Management which are located on the university’s main campus in suburban Sydney.
Also Read: $27,596 PA Graduate School Scholarships (UQGSS) for Postgraduate Students of All Nationals at University of Queensland (UQ) in Australia, 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Macquarie University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For citizens of all countries except Australia and New Zealand
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the recipients of Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships in Australia, 2019 will get AUD $10,000.
- The applicants for Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships in Australia, 2019 should be citizens of countries except for Australia and New Zealand.
- The applicants should have a full offer of admission by the application deadline.
- The candidates applying for Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships in Australia, 2019 should have a GPA of at least 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate programs and an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate programs.
- The applicants should apply for a course which has a full-time study load and not longer than one Session in duration.
- The candidates should commence their study in the year mentioned in their offer letter and should stay enrolled in the program.
Closing Date for Applications: