The University of Wellington in New Zealand has provided its NZ$5,000 to NZ$10,000 Victoria Tongarewa Scholarships which is currently open for international undergraduate and postgraduate students to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Victoria University of Wellington is a university in Wellington, New Zealand. It was established in 1897 by Act of Parliament, and was a constituent college of the University of New Zealand.
The university is well known for its programmes in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines, and offers a broad range of other courses. Entry to all courses at first year is open, and entry to second year in some programmes (e.g. law, criminology, creative writing, architecture) is restricted.
Also Read: £5,000 Prestige Award for Excellence in Business Translation & Interpreting for Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at University of Strathclyde, 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Victoria University of Wellington
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International students
Field of Study:
- Courses offered at the University
- Please be inform that the successful candidate of Victoria University of Wellington – Victoria Tongarewa Scholarships in New Zealand, 2019 will receive between NZ $5,000 and NZ$10,000.
- Must be International students.
- Demonstrate academic excellence.
- Must meet programme’s specific requirements.
- The applicant must meet the University requirements.
- The applicant must possess valid study-permit.
Closing Date for Applications: