The Lincoln University in New Zealand has provided its 2019 William Machin Doctoral Scholarships which is currently open for Australian and New Zealand citizens to study for PhD degree in the field of Courses offered at the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Lincoln University is a New Zealand university that was formed in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made independent of the University of Canterbury. Its undergraduate study areas include agriculture, commerce, computing, engineering, environment, food, forestry, horticulture, hospitality, landscape, Māori planning, property, recreation, sciences, transport and winemaking.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Australian and New Zealand citizens
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Depending on the course.
- The scholarship is open to the citizens of Australia and New Zealand.
- The applicants must have efficient English Communication skills
- The students must not be the holder of the scholarships in any of the previous years.
- Before applying for the scholarship, students should have applied for and received conditional or unconditional acceptance of their proposed programmed of study through the online application process.
Closing Date for Applications: