The Monash University in Australia has provided her $5000 Women in Engineering scholarships which is currently open for all nationals to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering offered by the university for the year 2019-20.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Monash University is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1958, it is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. Monash is a member of Australia’s Group of Eight and the ASAIHL, and is the only Australian member of the influential M8 Alliance of Academic Health Centers, Universities and National Academies.
Monash is one of two Australian universities to be ranked in the École des Mines de Paris (Mines ParisTech) ranking on the basis of the number of alumni listed among CEOs in the 500 largest worldwide companies. Monash is in the top 20% in teaching, top 10% in international outlook, top 20% in industry income and top 10% in research in the world in 2016.
Also Read: 2019 Humber International Entrance Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students (Except Canada) at Humber College in Canada
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Monash University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Monash University – Women in Engineering scholarships in Australia, 2019-20 will receive $8,000 for a year of study.
- Applicants of Monash University – Women in Engineering scholarships in Australia, 2019-20 must be a female of any country.
- Applicants must be studying Australian IB or year 12 in 2019.
- An ATAR of at least 95.00 is essential.
- Monash University – Women in Engineering scholarships in Australia, 2019-20 must be beginning any of the engineering undergraduate single or double degrees offered by the Faculty of Engineering.
- Selection will be done based on the academic achievements of the applicants.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies