The World Bank has provided her partial funding World Bank Group and Financial Times’ Blog writing Competition which is currently open for High school students to study for High/Secondary School degree in the field of Blog writing Competition changing nature of jobs and skills offered at World Bank Group/IMF Spring Meetings in Washington D.C. in US for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans to developing countries for capital programs. It comprises two institutions: the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) and the International Development Association (IDA).
The World Bank is a component of the World Bank Group, and a member of the United Nations Development Group. The World Bank’s official goal is the reduction of poverty. According to its Articles of Agreement, all its decisions must be guided by a commitment to the promotion of foreign investment and international trade and to the facilitation of capital investment.
Also Read: $2000 Dental Scholarships for High/Secondary School Students and Residents of Highlands Ranch in US, 2019
- Course Level: High/Secondary School Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: World Bank Group/IMF Spring Meetings in Washington D.C.
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding,
- Travel cost and accommodation to attend World Bank Group/IMF Spring Meetings
- Eligible age of the participants is 16 to 19 years.
- Enrolled in a secondary or high school.
- A blog post or an essay of 500 words or less.
- Attach photos or videos to support your essay (optional).
- Personal details.
- Entries will be assessed by a high-level committee comprised of senior officials at the World Bank, Financial Times and select associates.
Closing Date for Applications: