The Birkbeck, University of London in UK has provided its 2019 School of Law Postgraduate Fee Awards which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of Law and related subjects offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Birkbeck, University of London (formerly Birkbeck College, informally Birkbeck), is a public research university located in Bloomsbury, London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities for excellence in research and teaching.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Birkbeck, University of London
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
Law and related subjects
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Birkbeck, University of London – School of Law Postgraduate Fee Awards in UK, 2019 will receive a full tuition fee waiver at home(UK/EU) rate.
- Awards can be granted for a full-time or part-time study to students of any nationality.
- Recipients of the School of Law Postgraduate Fee Awards At Birkbeck who are international students are liable to pay the balance of their fee for the course duration.
- Applicants must not have completed any postgraduate taught program previously.
- At least an upper second class honors degree or equivalent must be received by the candidates.
- Applicants of School of Law Postgraduate Fee Awards At Birkbeck must fulfill academic criteria to those demanded by other funding bodies.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Birkbeck, University of London – School of Law Postgraduate Fee Awards in UK, 2019 is 30th June 2019.