The University of Manchester in UK has provided its 2019 School Of Mathematics Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for PhD degree in the field of Mathematics offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Manchester (UoM) is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester. The University of Manchester is a red brick university, a product of the civic university movement of the late-19th century.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Manchester
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University of Manchester – School Of Mathematics Scholarships in UK will receive:
- Tuition fee waiver at home (UK/EU) rate.
- Maintenance fees.
- The scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- Applicants of the University of Manchester – School Of Mathematics Scholarships in UK must have secured a First class honors degree.
- Applicants with a good upper second class honors degree in Mathematics at Masters level or a related discipline are considered.
- The funding is open to applicants undertaking Full-time or Part-time Postgraduate research in mathematics.
- This scholarship can be held alongside other awards as well.
- Candidates applying for the University of Manchester – School Of Mathematics Scholarships in UK must highlight on their Ph.D. application form that they wish to be considered for a School Scholarship or an EPSRC DTA Award.
- Applicants who apply for EPSRC funding are automatically considered for this funding.
- Applicants must submit their CV along with their applications.
- Applicants must provide two references.
- Candidates must submit their academic transcripts.
- A copy of the applicant’s passport must be submitted.
- Applicants are required to provide Evidence of English proficiency.
- Candidates must prepare a personal statement or statement of purpose if required.
- A research proposal must be submitted, if necessary.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the applications for the University of Manchester – School Of Mathematics Scholarships in UK are accepted year round.