The Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation has provided her EUR 5,000 Short Term Grant which is currently open for postgraduate and PhD students of all nationalities to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Armenian Studies at any university around the world for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation is a Portuguese private foundation of public utility whose statutory aims are in the fields of arts, charity, education, and science. Created by a clause in the will of Calouste Sarkis Gulbenkian, a Portugal-based petrol magnate of Armenian origin, the foundation’s statutes were approved in 1956.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Any university around the world
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Armenian Studies
- Please be inform that the successful applicants for Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation – Short Term Grant For Armenian Studies will receive up to EUR 5,000.
- If you are a researcher in Armenian Studies in Armenia wishing to participate in a conference or workshop abroad, you should apply to the Short Term Conference and Travel Grant.
- Applicants must be qualified students (Master or PhD degree), academics and researchers in Armenian Studies wishing to attend international seminars, conferences, summer courses and other relevant activities related to his/her research field. Preference will be given to younger scholars.
- Application documents should be submitted via candidates MyGulbenkian portal.
- Applicants should submit a research proposal that should not exceed 5 pages.
- Applicants should submit a motivation letter.
- Applicants should submit recommendation letters.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation – Short Term Grant For Armenian Studies is 31st December 2019.