The Government of China has provided her RMB 30000 Sichuan Provincial Government Scholarships which is currently open for High/Secondary School, undergraduate and postgraduate PhD students of all nationals (except republic of China) to study for High/Secondary School, Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of courses offered at universities in the Sichuan province of China for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
All power within the government of the People’s Republic of China is divided among several bodies: the legislative branch, the National People’s Congress. the executive branch, the State Council the judicial branch, the Supreme People’s Court and the Supreme People’s Procuratorate the military branch, People’s Liberation Army (PLA) via the Central Military Commission This article is about the formal administrative structure of the state, its branches, departments and their responsibilities.
- Course Level: High/Secondary School, Bachelors, Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: at universities in the Sichuan Province of China
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals (except Republic of China)
Field of Study:
Courses offered at the University
- Doctoral student scholarship: 30000 RMB/person/year.
- Master student scholarship: 25000 RMB/person/year.
- Undergraduate student scholarship: 20000 RMB/person/year.
- Junior college student scholarship: 15000 RMB/person/year.
- Long term student scholarship: 10000 RMB/person/year.
- Must be doctoral students, master students, undergraduate students, junior college students, and long term students
- Must be studying in the institutions and who are applying to study in the institutions relevant to Sichuan Provincial Government scholarship.
- The students will get the scholarship every year until they finish their study on the premise that they are approved by the institutions every year.
- Demonstrate excellent academic record.
- Proficient in IELTS or relevant language tests.
- Application form of the applied students accepted from January to June, to relevant institutions selected in the official website of sichuan-provincial-government.
- Forms are duly accepted if students applied are enrolled according to standards of the relevant institutions with necessary qualifications to apply sichuan-provincial-government-scholarship.
- Reviewing is completed by the Scholarship Review group established by institutions,and later on reported to education department of sichuan-provincial-government by working out with specific methods prescribed by Sichuan Province for record.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the applications for Sichuan Provincial Government Scholarships in China, 2019 is accepted between January and June of 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
Also Read: $2500 BeArt Presets Academic Scholarship for High/Secondary School, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at Accredited University or Academic Institutions Worldwide, 2019