Skusat.com is an automated platform that has been integrated with advanced testing and scoring application that depicts the fairness and transparency associated with how applicants are been graded. So if you must be successful in the SKUSAT Exams then you need to get a copy of the SKUSAT Past Questions in PDF Format.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of SKUSAT Past Questions in PDF Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is SKUSAT Past Questions in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. SKUSAT Past Questions in PDF Format is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to help you succeed and pass this contest/examination. You the previous year’s past questions have been compiled for you, get it from us and prepare. Only the smart ones will always win. Be among the winners, say no to excuse, its words for losers.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Skusat past Questions in PDF Format
All those who have bought our SKUSAT Past Questions in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original SKUSAT Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the examination and come out successfully. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is SKUSAT Past Questions in PDF Format Patterned
Normally, the SKUSAT Past Questions in PDF Format is in the theory pattern. The Live Test (online assessment) usually consists of 20 logical and intuitive questions. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the SKUSAT Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of SKUSAT Past Questions in PDF Download
As we said, SKUSAT is an automated platform that has been integrated with advanced testing and scoring application which depicts the fairness and transparency associated with how applicants are been graded. If you are still wondering why you need these past questions then see some of those reasons below:
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
SKUSAT Past Questions in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original SKUSAT Past Questions in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
|Question #1 (1 point)
|A builder received a bridge loan for $72,500 at 12 percent interest. If his total interest costs were $5,075 how many months did it take to pay off the loan.
|Question #2 (1 point)
|Excluding religious works what is the worlds top selling book?
|Question #3 (1 point)
|Lizzie’s Ice Cream Corp. purchased supplies at a cost of $26,000 during 2006. At January 1, 2006, supplies on hand were $2,000. At December 31, 2006, supplies on hand are $2,300. Supplies expense for 2006 will be
|Question #4 (1 point)
|John works 4 days per week. He drives 10 miles round trip per day. If gas is $2.50 per gallon and his car gets 20 miles to the gallon, how much would he have spent on gasoline in 2 weeks getting back and forth to work?
|Question #5 (1 point)
|Gender roles refer to how we should act as males or females:
|Question #6 (1 point)
|In 1953 what was first successfully transmitted in the USA
|Question #7 (1 point)
|The Sheffield Shield is competed for in which sport?
|Question #8 (1 point)
|Someone who studies earthquakes is known as a what?
|Question #9 (1 point)
|Who discovered blood circulation
|Question #10 (1 point)
|What in business terms is the IMF
|Question #11 (1 point)
|Agents of socialization include:
|Question #12 (1 point)
|When listed in alphabetical order, what is the first country in the world?
|Question #13 (1 point)
|Prior to the completion and opening of The Shard in London in 2012, the two tallest buildings in the E.U. were both found in which central European city?
|Question #14 (1 point)
|What investment is necessary for a yield of $500 per month at 6 percent interest?
|Question #15 (1 point)
|If an animal were ruminating, what would it be doing?
|Question #16 (1 point)
|How many prime numbers are there between 10 and 100?
|Question #17 (1 point)
|The Oxford English Corpus has a list of the most common words in the English language. ‘The’ and ‘be’ are ranked number one and two. Which fleeting word is the most common noun in the English language?
|Question #18 (1 point)
|How many papers were published in the SIGGRAPH 2007 Proceedings?
|Question #19 (1 point)
|What is Economics?
|Question #20 (1 point)
|Which of the following source documents would serve as evidence that supplies had been purchased on credit?
|Question #21 (1 point)
|What animals name translates as water horse
|Question #22 (1 point)
|Which 1993 Disney film starred Bet Middler as a witch
|Question #23 (1 point)
|Which sign of the zodiac would you be if your birthday was on the 18th October?
|Question #24 (1 point)
|Theoretically, when extended to five dimensions, a ‘Black Hole’ becomes a black what?
|Question #25 (1 point)
|With a capacity for about 150,000 spectators, what was the name given to the largest hippodrome or racecourse in ancient Rome?
|Question #26 (1 point)
|What is Scarcity?
|Question #27 (1 point)
|Anabelle purchased a property for $175,000. She wishes to sell the property. If the total selling costs will equal 11 percent of the sale price, how much will the property have to appreciate in value for Anabelle to break even?
|Question #28 (1 point)
|Who was with Sir Edmund Hilary when he first climbed Everest?
|Question #29 (1 point)
|Birds eggs are measured with _____________
|Question #30 (1 point)
|A peer group is defined as:
|Question #31 (1 point)
|Yuri Gagarin was the first man in space, who was the second?
|Question #32 (1 point)
|What is recognized as the main circuit board in a computer?
|Question #33 (1 point)
|James and his friend went for fishing.
They got six fishes without heads, nine fishes without the tail and eight fishes cut in two halves.How many fishes did they catch?
|Question #34 (1 point)
|A petri dish kept in a lab has a colony of healthy bacteria. Every bacterium divides itself into two in exactly two minutes. Now the colony started with a single cell at 2 pm. If the petri dish was exactly half full of bacteria at 3 pm, when will the dish become full of bacteria?
|Question #35 (1 point)
|On a 70 foot by 70 foot rectangular lot, the side yard building setbacks are 10 feet. The front yard setback is 25 feet, and the rear setback is 20 feet. What is the maximum square footage possible for a one story structure?
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for SKUSAT Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, SKUSAT Past Questions in PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!