The London Business School in UK has provided its £15,000 Sloan Philip Langsdale Scholarships which is currently open for international postgraduate students to study for Masters degree in the field of Leadership and Strategy offered by the institution for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The London Business School (LBS), founded in 1964, is an international business school and a constituent college of the federal University of London. LBS is one of the most prestigious business schools in the world; the school is ranked 1st in Europe (2015 Rankings) by the Financial Times and 2nd in the world (for Business and Management Studies; 2016) by the QS ranking.
The admission process is extremely competitive and the number of places are limited due to the small size of the campus. LBS had the most wanted MBAs in the world by recruiters, comparable to those of Harvard, Stanford and Insead.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: London Business School
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all international students
Field of Study:
Leadership and Strategy
- Please be inform that the successful applicants for the London Business School – Sloan Philip Langsdale Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive £15,000 towards tuition fee.
- Applicants for Sloan Philip Langsdale Scholarship should be enrolled as international applicants.
- The Candidates applying should have applied and received an admit from the University in Sloan MSc in Leadership and Strategy.
- The students are selected on the basis of academics and merit.
- One page CV.
- Short essay (300 to 500 words).
- Video clip titled “Who am I?” (5 minutes long).
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for London Business School – Sloan Philip Langsdale Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 24th July 2019.