The Society of Manufacturing Engineering has provided her $1,000 to $6,000 SME Education Foundation Scholarship which is currently open for High -Secondary school, undergraduate and postgraduate residents of Western New York state (West of Interstate 81) to study for High/Secondary School, Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Advanced Degrees in Manufacturing offered at Colleges or Universities in the State of Mi in US for the year 2019-20.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The SME Education Foundation’s scholarships offer students a powerful reason to choose a manufacturing focused education. The generosity of our many individual donors and corporate partners has enabled us to award scholarships that support thousands of new students to manufacturing every year.
Created by SME in 1979, the SME Education Foundation has provided more than $33 million in grants, scholarships and awards and has supported student outreach and education programs through its partnerships with corporations, foundations, organizations and individual donors.
- Course Level: High/Secondary School, Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Colleges or Universities in the state of Mi
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For residents of Western New York state (West of Interstate 81)
Field of Study:
Advanced Degrees in Manufacturing
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of SME Education Foundation Scholarship will receive $1,000 to $6,000.
- Citizen of Canada or the United States of America (USA).
- Resident of Western New York state i.e. west of Interstate 81.
- High School Senior, first-time college applicant, undergraduate or graduate student.
- Can be a full-time or a part-time student.
- Overall GPA of 2.5 or equivalent.
- High school senior must have GPA of 3.0.
- Financial need is considered in some cases.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the SME Education Foundation Scholarship in the US is 1st February 2019.