The Imperial College’s Business School has provided her £20,000 Social Impact Scholarship which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of MSc in Financial Technology offered by the institute.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Imperial College Business School is a triple accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II. It is based at Imperial’s main South Kensington campus in West London.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Imperial College Business School
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
MSc in Financial Technology
- The recipient will receive an award of up to £20,000.
- The excellent record of demonstrating leadership skills.
- Outstanding citizenship.
- Balanced Applications and References.
- Imperial College Business School Social Impact Scholarship Essay Question.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for the Imperial College Business School Social Impact Scholarship, 2019 is 1st March 2019.