The Hult International Business School is offering her $2,500 USD Per Year Social Impact Scholarship which is currently open to undergraduate in all nationalities to study for Bachelors degree in the field of courses offered by the business school.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Hult International Business School is a global business school with campus locations in San Francisco, Boston, London, Dubai, Shanghai, Ashridge (UK) and New York City. Hult has a student body comprising over 130 nationalities and an alumni network of over 16,000 professionals working across the globe.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Hult International Business School
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the business school
- The recipients get $2,500 USD per year towards the program fee.
- The Hult University is offering Hult International Business School Social Impact Scholarship, 2018 to incoming students with a strong passion for social entrepreneurship
- The candidates applying for Hult International Business School Social Impact Scholarship, 2018 should be able to implement solutions to benefit the society.
- The applicants should have the commitment, passion, and optimism impact the world positively.
- The candidates should submit an essay of 400-500 words or 2-5 minute video explaining their commitment to social impact.
- The applicant’s submission should answer what is it about social entrepreneurship that fascinates them and how will they tackle environmental or social or political challenge that they are passionate about if they are given sufficient funding.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open.