The Mathematics Foundation Jacques Hadamard (FMJH) has provided its 2019 Sophie Germain Master Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate applicants of all nationals to study for Masters degree in the field of Mathematics offered by the Member Institutions of FMJH in France.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The purpose of the Foundation Mathématiques Jacques Hadamard (FMJH) is to bring together the mathematicians of the Saclay campus in order to form a research community of the highest caliber. Its founding members are CNRS and the math departments of the CNRS of the ENS-Cachan (CMLA), Université Paris-Sud (LMO Orsay), and the École Polytechnique (CMAP and CMLS), as well as the IHES.
Together with UVSQ (LMV) who recently joined as an associate member, these also constitute the list of member teams of the FMJH. The FMJH is also supported by various associated institutions such as ParisTech, the CEA (IPhT), the INRIA, and EDF. The FMJH is included in the Fondation de Coopération Scientifique of the Saclay plateau.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Member institutions of FMJH
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding
- The Master’s degree in Mathematics can be taken at one of the member institutions of FMJH.
- The first call of Sophie Germain Master Scholarships in France, 2019 is for overseas students (outside Europe) between September and February
- The second call between February and May is for EU students and foreign applicants who have their visa valid for the academic year.
- Candidates of any nationality can apply for Sophie Germain Master Scholarships in France, 2019.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Sophie Germain Master Scholarships in France, 2019 is 1st May 2019.