EUR 850/Month Study Scholarships for International Postgraduate Applicants at Institutions in Germany, 2019
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) has provided its EUR 850/Month Study Scholarships which is currently open for international postgraduate students to study for Masters degree in the field of Music offered by Institutions in Germany for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD) is the largest German support organisation in the field of international academic co-operation. DAAD is a private, federally funded and state-funded, self-governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany, representing 365 German higher education institutions (100 universities and technical universities, 162 general universities of applied sciences, and 52 colleges of music and art) .
The DAAD itself does not offer programs of study or courses, but awards competitive, merit-based grants for use toward study and/or research in Germany at any of the accredited German institutions of higher education.
Also Read: Full Funding Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships for Students of All Nationalities at The Kellogg Institute for International Studies in US, 2020-21
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Institutions in Germany
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful candidates for Study Scholarships For Foreign Graduates In The Field Of Music in Germany, 2019 will receive:
- A monthly payment of 850 euros.
- Travel allowance, monthly rent and one-off study allowance.
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance are covered by the scholarship award.
- The background of the candidates should be in subject areas related to Music.
- Applicant should be working towards a postgraduate degree leading to a final qualification, or any further training (advanced study programme) that does not lead to a final qualification at a state German college of music.
- The programme provides funding for projects in the artistic field.
- The funding will be provided to the candidate to complete his/her postgraduate degree or a course at a state or state-recognized German university.
- Duration of the funding will be between 10 and 24 months.
- The candidates are selected by a special DAAD committee. The committee includes professors from German universities.
- The selection of the candidates is based on written applications and work samples submitted.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Study Scholarships For Foreign Graduates In The Field Of Music in Germany, 2019 is 15th October 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP ,
Also Read: £15,950 Karen Napier Scholarship for Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at University of Stirling in UK, 2019