The London School Of Economics & Political Science in UK has provided her £1,750 Subir Chowdhury Post-doctoral Fellowship which is currently opened for recipients of all nationalities to study for Post Doc degree in the field of Quality and Economics offered by the institution for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The London School of Economics (officially The London School of Economics and Political Science or referred to as LSE) is a public research university located in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
Founded in 1895 by Fabian Society members Sidney Webb, Beatrice Webb, Graham Wallas and George Bernard Shaw for the betterment of society, LSE joined the University of London in 1900 and first issued degrees to its students in 1902.
- Course Level: Post Doc Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Quality and Economics
- Monthly allowance of up to £1,750 a month.
- Work space and research facilities.
- Travel and related expenses.
- The applicants of Subir Chowdhury Post-doctoral Fellowship, London School Of Economics & Political Science will have to partake in the research activities regarding the poor quality on the economies of South Asia, not confined to Bangladesh and India.
- The primary aim of this programme is to examine the relation between economics and quality.
- The fellow of Subir Chowdhury Post-doctoral Fellowship, London School Of Economics & Political Science must complete a quality piece of research that is publishable during their stay
- They also must make a presentation at a lecture or seminar arranged by the India Observatory.
- Curriculum vitae of no more than three pages.
- Cover letter of not more than one page.
- Draft of the research proposal in three pages.
- Two referees, with their names and addresses.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Subir Chowdhury Post-doctoral Fellowship, London School Of Economics & Political Science in the UK is 29th April 2019.