Apply for the Current Supply Chain/Transportation Management internship at Amazon, Seattle, Washington – 2019, see job Discription, requirement and how to Apply below.
Supply Chain/Transportation Management internship at Amazon – Job Description
Job Position: Order Management Analyst
Job ID: Order Management Analyst
Company: Amazon.com Services, Inc.
Job Description: Amazon is looking for a results-oriented individual to manage our order management business operations, reports, metrics, and work with key internal stakeholders across different Organizations. This role will fall under the supply chain organization for the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Power & Cooling team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and a creative critical thinker with an intense curiosity and learning drive. You must be an effective negotiator, leader, and communicator, able to work independently and generate high-quality work against aggressive deadlines in a collaborative, ever-changing and ambiguous environment. You must be able to communicate appropriately and effectively with people at every level.
· Manage internal stakeholder communication and provide status updates on projects and deliverables.
· Manage Capital Acquisition Request lifecycle to secure project funding in a timely manner.
· Manage Purchase Order / Purchase Requisition lifecycle.
· Manage, report and troubleshoot supplier Invoices on Hold.
· Design and implement reporting solutions to enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions in our procurement processes.
· Monitor existing metrics as well as develop and propose new metrics to provide actionable data to critical business stakeholders.
· Support cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of projects and initiatives.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
· Experience with MS Office Suite including MS Excel and MS Word
· Ability to analyze and draw insights from data, and convey to stakeholders and management as required.
· 2+ years of experience in order management, procurement, category management, business analytics, or similar role.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical team.
· Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and ability to meeting deadlines.
· 2+ years of Microsoft Office experience, particularly Excel and analytical platforms as well as SQL and Tableau.
· Strong financial acumen.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
How to Apply
Suitably qualified Appliciants Should Click here to apply