The University of Sussex in UK has provided its £3,500 or £5,000 Sussex Graduate Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of selected subjects offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Sussex is a public research university situated in Falmer, near Brighton in Sussex. The university received its Royal Charter in August 1961, and was a founding member of the 1994 Group of research-intensive universities promoting excellence in research and teaching.
Sussex counts three Nobel Prize winners, 14 Fellows of the Royal Society, six Fellows of the British Academy and a winner of the Crafoord Prize among its faculty. In the latest rankings, the university was placed 62nd in Europe and 140th in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015–16.
The Guardian University Guide 2016 placed Sussex 19th in the United Kingdom and the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016 also ranks Sussex 19th. The 2015 Academic Ranking of World Universities placed the university within the top 18-21 in the United Kingdom and in the top 151-200 internationally.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Sussex
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Selected subjects offered by the university
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of University of Sussex – Sussex Graduate Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive GBP 3,000 towards the tuition fees.
- Applicants for University of Sussex – Sussex Graduate Scholarships in UK, 2019 should be undergraduates of University of Sussex who immediately progress to Masters in 2019 are eligible.
- The successful applicants of University of Sussex – Sussex Graduate Scholarships in UK, 2019 with a first class or second-class honours degree will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must meet all the University’s general entrance requirements.
- Applicants must apply for admission to an eligible Masters course via the University’s PG Apply online application system.
- If you are made an offer of a place, there will be an online scholarship declaration on PG Apply as part of the acceptance process.
- This online declaration will appear from January 2019 and you must submit this declaration before you register on your chosen Masters, in order to receive the scholarship.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Sussex – Sussex Graduate Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 30th September 2019.