The Sekolah Victory Plus in Indonesia has provided its full funding SVP Scholarships which is currently open for high/secondary school students of Bekasi area to study for High/Secondary School degree in the field of High School offered by the institute for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Sekolah Victory Plus, established in 1998, was the first school with International standards in Bekasi. Our vision is to become a leading enterprise school with international standards that educates students to achieve their full potential as lifelong-learners and global citizens. SVP has been accredited A+ from DIKNAS and is an authorized International Baccalaureate (IB) school.
It has also been appointed as a Center of Cambridge International Examination (CIE). SVP is also a member of the Association of National Plus School (ANPS) and Montessori Association.
- Course Level: High/Secondary School Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Sekolah Victory Plus
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students of Bekasi area
Field of Study:
- 100% deduction on submission/development fee.
- Up to 100% deduction on school annual fee.
- Extra-curricular activities fees.
- Textbooks (on library loan).
- Leadership and Scout Camp fee.
- School uniform costs.
- Graduation Fee.
- Daily expenses (meal, transportation, stationery, etc).
- Overseas excursions (optional activities).
- Extra curricular accessories (uniform, trips, etc).
- The student must a citizen of Indonesia.
- Must be at the age of 13 to 15 years on the date of applying
- He/She should be graduated from Middle school in the academic year 2019/20 and reside in the Bekasi area.
- The applicant must have a report scores of minimum 7.5 (out of 10) for Mathematics, English, Bahasa Indonesia, Sciences and Social Sciences in Middle School.
- Students who passed the SVP entrance test can apply.
- Must be willing to study at SVP for three consecutive years until High School graduation.
- Application Form
- Copy of Middle School Report
- Birth Certificate
- Letter of Reference
- Other Supporting Certificates of Extracurriculars.
How the Application and Selection Process Works:
- All the interested students must apply from January – March 2019.
- Note that after the Paper Selection, Written test and Interview are taken.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2019.