2019 Sydney Business School Partial Tuition Scholarship for International Applicants (Other Than Australia) at University of Wollongong
The University of Wollongong has provided its 2019 Sydney Business School Partial Tuition Scholarship which is currently open for international applicants (other than Australia) to study for Masters degree in the field of Business Management offered by the Business School.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Wollongong (UOW), informally known as Wollongong University, is an Australian public research university located in the coastal city of Wollongong, New South Wales, approximately 80 kilometres south of Sydney.
As of 2014 the university has an enrolment of over 30,000 students (including over 12,800 international students from 134 countries), an alumni base of over 112,000 and over 2,000 academic related staff. As of 2015, Wollongong consistently ranks among the top 2% of universities in the world.
Also Read: Full Funding HIT-Qingrui Scholarship for Non-Chinese Undergraduate and Postgraduate Applicants at Harbin Institute of Technology in China, 2019
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international applicants (other than Australia)
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the students are awarded a 25% reduction of the tuition fees.
- The applicants for Sydney Business School Partial Tuition Scholarship, 2019 should be offered for a masters program at Sydney Business School.
- The applicants should have a bachelor’s degree with 70% (Australian equivalent).
- The candidates are expected to start their study in the trimester of their application.
- The applicants for Sydney Business School Partial Tuition Scholarship, 2019 are assessed based on their motivation for studies.
- The candidates are evaluated on the basis of on the description of the value they offer the fellow students an explanation of how the degree will help them achieve their goals.
- The applicants for Sydney Business School Partial Tuition Scholarship, 2019 should submit academic transcripts, copy of offer letter from the university and a word document for each selection criteria (500 words)
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the Sydney Business School Partial Tuition Scholarship, 2019 is 1st March 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP ,
Also Read: 2019 GSE Master’s Scholarships for Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at Barcelona Graduate School of Economics