Tasued Post Utme Past Question
When it comes to quality education, there’s almost no University in Nigeria that does it better than Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED). So, Tasued attract thousands of applicants every year. But as the school can’t take all the applicants applying each, you must have to pass its post UTME exams with merit. You will definitely need the TASUED Post UTME past questions and answers to help you gain admission to the school in the Past Questions and Answers.
If you get the TASUED Post Utme past questions and answers PDF, we can guarantee you 80% success in the post UTME exam. The remaining 20% would be your extra effort. But, extra effort, we mean that you shouldn’t just end at studying the questions in the TASUED Post UTME past questions and answers. The past questions will guide you to topics in your subject areas that are recurrent.
Why you need Tasued Post Utme Past Question
The major reason why you should get the TASUED Post UTME past questions and answers is to guarantee your admission into school.
You can then read these topics extensively so that come what may, you would be prepared to answer any questions from then you meet in the exam hall even if they are not exactly like the ones of the previous years.
So, because TASUED repeats some of these questions, your confidence to answer correctly will be boosted after you’ve practiced with the TASUED Post UTME past questions and answers PDF.
How is Tasued Post Utme Past Question Pattern?
TASUED Post UTME screening style is CBT for both UTME and Direct Entry entrants. You may need to practice answering questions with the computer in addition to studying for the post UTME exam.
However, the most important part of the exam is answering the questions correctly. As it is, the questions on the CBT tests have not been so different from the ones TASUED used to set when the test was handwritten.
We have all these questions well compiled in the TASUED Post UTME past question and answer PDF to help you gain admission into the school in 2021.
The questions are based on your subject combinations, 49 to 50 questions in all, unless it changes in 2021, but you’ll be prepared for any changes if you’ve studied the TASUED past questions and answers.
Sample of Tasued Post Utme Past Question
Here are free questions you can practice with. The answers are in Bold.
1. If N25, 000.00 is kept in a bank at the rate of 2% simple interest, how much will it amount to at the end of 5 years?
A. N2, 500.00
B. N5, 000.00
C. N12, 500.00
D. N27, 500.00
2. Varies directly as y and inversely as z, when x = 5, y = 2 and z = 1. What is the value of x when y and z = 2?
3. A sum of money is given as N750, 000.00, what is the total sum?
4. The product of the three numbers is 3876. Two of the numbers are 17 and 19. What is the third number?
5. …… stimulates the demand for goods and services
6. Home trade is made up of and
A. domestic and international
B. foreign and retail
C. wholesale and domestic
D. wholesale and retail
7. Ensures the storage of goods till they are wanted
8. The factors affecting the formation of soil include the following except
9. The alternate heating and cooling of rocks will result in
10. Any place where human beings live is
A. a town
B. a hamlet
C. a settlement
D. a village