The Federal Student Aid is offering her $4,000 Teacher Education Assistance For College And Higher Education (TEACH) Grant which currently open to U.S. undergraduate and postgraduate nationals to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of subjects offered by the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for details on how to process your scholarship application.
Federal Student Aid (FSA), an office of the U.S. Department of Education, is the largest provider of student financial aid in the United States. Federal Student Aid provides student financial assistance in the form of grants, loans, and work-study funds.
Federal Student Aid is also responsible for the development, distribution and processing of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the fundamental qualifying form used for all federal student aid distribution programs, as well as for many state, regional, and private student aid programs. Each year Federal Student Aid’s staff processes approximately 22 million FAFSAs.
Also Read: Partial Funding Carnegie Mellon University Presidential Scholarship for Undergraduate Citizens and Permanent Residents of US – 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Colleges or Universities in the US
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For citizens and permanent residents of US
Field of Study:
Subjects offered by the University
- Partial Funding, $4,000
- Undergraduate, postbaccalaureate, or graduate applicants are eligible to apply for the award.
- Candidates who are or will be taking coursework necessary to become elementary or secondary teachers are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must agree to serve for a minimum of four years as a full-time teacher.
- He/She must Teach in a high-need field in a school or educational service agency that serves low-income students.
- Applicants must attend a participating college and meet certain academic achievement criterion.
- Applicants inability to complete the teaching service commitment will result in the grant being converted to a Direct Unsubsidized Loan that must be repaid.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Deadline varies
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
Also Read: $5,000 Per Year International Dean’s Scholarship for International Undergraduate Applicants at University of Maine, U.S. – 2019