The Government of Ireland has provided her €22,000 Per Annum Teagasc/UCD Knowledge Transfer Masters Programme which is currently open for postgraduate students in all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of Masters (MAgrSc) in Agricultural Innovation Support and Masters (MAgrSc) in Agricultural Extension offered at the University College Dublin in Ireland for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Government of Ireland is the cabinet that exercises executive authority in the Republic of Ireland. The structure of the Government of Ireland is regulated fundamentally by the Constitution of Ireland. The Government is headed by a prime minister called the Taoiseach. The deputy prime minister is called the Tánaiste, and is nominated by the Taoiseach from among the members of the Government.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University College Dublin
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Masters (MAgrSc) in Agricultural Innovation Support and Masters (MAgrSc) in Agricultural Extension
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of Teagasc/UCD Knowledge Transfer Masters Programme in Ireland will receive EUR 22,000 per year.
- This award is used to cover the full tuition fee and other expenses.
- Applicants must have received at least 2.2. Honours BAgrSc (or equivalent) degree or equivalent degree.
- This programme is eligible for Masters (MAgrSc) in Agricultural Innovation Support and Masters (MAgrSc) in Agricultural Extension.
- Fluency in English is expected from candidates.
- A CV and covering letter explaining qualification, motivation, and their research experience must be submitted.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the applications for Teagasc/UCD Knowledge Transfer Masters Programme in Ireland will be accepted in the period of April/May each year.