The Bromsgrove International School Thailand has provided her full funding Academic Excellence Scholarships which is currently open for Thailand’s High/Secondary school students to study for High-Secondary School degree in the field of subjects offered by the school for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Bromsgrove International School Thailand (BIST) is a British curriculum day and boarding school with two campuses in Min Buri District, Bangkok, Thailand, catering for students between the ages of 2 and 18.
The school is located within the grounds of a 36-hole golf course within 15 kilometers (9 mi) of Bangkok International Airport (Suvannabhumi) and 30 kilometers (19 mi) from central Bangkok. It provides an alternative for students in Southeast Asia to study in a UK boarding school closer to home.
- Course Level: High/Secondary School Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Bromsgrove International School Thailand (BIST)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students of Thailand
Field of Study:
Subjects offered by the school
- Please be inform that the value of this scholarship is Full Funding,
- varies with the year of study
- Applicants of Bromsgrove International School Thailand Academic Excellence Scholarships, 2017 must belong to the age group of 6-18 years as on 1st September while applying.
- Students will be selected based on the excellence in a particular area in which they are applying.
- Successful candidates will be exemplary students in all of their academic studies, trying to obtain the best academic grades possible during their stay at school.
- Scholarships will be granted on the basis of academic excellence across all their subjects.
Overall Bromsgrove International School Thailand Academic Excellence Scholarships, 2017:
- Primary (Year 2 – Year 6): 25% + 50%
- Secondary KS3 (Year 7 – Year 9): 25% + 50%
- Year 10 IGCSE: 50% + 75%
- Year 12/13 AS Level: 50% + 75%
- Year 12/13 Headmaster’s Scholarship: 100%
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies