The Government of China has provided its 2019 The Hubei Provincial Scholarships which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate students of all nationals (other than Republic of China) to study for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of all subjects offered by the designated universities in Hubei Province of China.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
All power within the government of the People’s Republic of China is divided among several bodies: the legislative branch, the National People’s Congress. the executive branch, the State Council the judicial branch, the Supreme People’s Court and the Supreme People’s Procuratorate the military branch, People’s Liberation Army (PLA) via the Central Military Commission.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: All universities in Hubei province of China
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all Nationals (other than Republic of China)
Field of Study:
All subjects offered by the designated universities
Please be inform that the
- Undergraduate Scholarship is 10,000 per year;
- Graduate Scholarship is 15,000 RMB per year;
- Doctorate scholarship is 20,000 RMB per year;
- General Scholar Scholarship is 5,000 RMB per 6 months or 10,000 RMB per year;
- Advanced Scholar Scholarship (including visiting scholars, similarly hereinafter) is 10,000 RMB per 6 months or 20,000 RMB per year.
- Applicants should be well-behaved, hardworking, grade excellent and in good health.
- Undergraduate scholarship applicants should be within average age of 25 years old and have obtained degree equal to Chinese High School Degree or above.
- Graduate Scholarship applicants should within the average of 30-year-old and have obtained a bachelor degree.
- Doctorate Scholarship applicants should be within the average age of 35 years old and have obtained a masters degree,
- All General Scholar Scholarship applicants should be within the average age of 40 years old and Chinese language scholars should have obtained Higher School Degree or above, professional scholars should have obtained a bachelors degree or above or should be university students in grade 2 or above.
- Advanced Scholar Scholarship applicants should have obtained a masters degree or above and associate professor title or above, and should be the average age of 50 years old.
- The requirement for applicant’s Chinese language proficiency to be decided in accord with the major to be learned and language of instruction.
- Applicants do not obtain any financial aid from the Chinese government or other organizations.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the Hubei Provincial Scholarship applications are accepted by all universities and colleges between February and June. More details would be provided by related universities and colleges.