The Imperial College Business School in UK has provided her partial funding Imperial Women’s Scholarships which is currently open for MBA recipients in all nationals to study for MBA degree in the field of MBA program offered by the Imperial College for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Imperial College Business School is a triple accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II. It is based at Imperial’s main South Kensington campus in West London.
- Course Level: MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Imperial College Business School
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
MBA program offered by the Imperial College
- Please be inform that the recipient of the scholarship will cover the variable amount of fees and other mandatory expenses of the applicant.
- Information provided by the student in his/her original application form that includes a well and high-balanced GMAT score, outstanding track record of professional achievements and a strong academic background will be considered.
- During the admission process, the performance of the student will be examined where his/her professional and academic merit will be judged.
- Professional references of the student applying for Imperial Women’s Scholarships, 2019 will be considered.
- Imperial Women’s Scholarships, 2019 are open to female students only.
- The full-time application form is considered as the application for scholarship as well implying that there is no separate application form for scholarships.
- The requirements of the scholarship must be addressed by students in their personal statement.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Imperial College Business School – Imperial Women’s Scholarships is 3rd May 2019.