The Thomas Wall Trust has provided her partial funding Thomas Wall Trust Scholarship which is currently open for UK’s High/Secondary school residents to study for High/Secondary School degree in the field of Technical and Skill based subjects offered at Educational Institutions in the UK for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Trust was created by deed poll in 1920 by Thomas Wall and the objects of the Trust were set out in a Scheme of the High Court of Justice dated 15th December 1936 – “The income of the charity shall be applied at the sole and unfettered discretion of the Trustees in any matter which they should consider conducive to the encouragement and assistance of educational work and social service”.
- Course Level: High/Secondary School Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Educational Institutions in the UK
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For UK residents
Field of Study:
Technical and Skill based subjects
- Please be inform that the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding,
- Depending on the scholarship
- Applicants who are 16 years of age and over are eligible.
- Candidates who have been resident in the UK for at least three years before the start of their course study are considered.
- Applicants who are facing hardships in funding their education and barriers in employment will be considered.
- Candidates pursuing a technical or skill-based course that is below the degree level can apply for the grant.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies.