The Tilburg University in Netherlands has provided her 4,150 Euros Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences Scholarship which is currently open for undergraduate students in non-EEA countries to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Online Culture: Art, Media and Society offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Tilburg University is a public research university specializing in the social and behavioral sciences, economics, law, business sciences, theology and humanities, located in Tilburg in the southern part of the Netherlands.
Tilburg University has a student population of about 12,000 students, about 10 percent of whom are international students. This percentage has steadily increased over the past years. Tilburg University offers both Dutch-and English-taught programs. In 2014, 39 of the total 67 (19 bachelor and 48 master programs) were English-taught. Tilburg University awards approximately 70 PhDs per year.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Tilburg University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Non-EEA countries
Field of Study:
Liberal Arts and Sciences,
Online Culture: Art, Media and Society
- Please note that the recipient of Liberal Arts and Sciences scholarship will get € 4,150 at a tuition fee of € 8,500.
- Candidates applying for Liberal Arts and Sciences Scholarships, 2019 must be citizens of one of the non-EEA countries and hold their passport.
- Applicants must be newly enrolled and have received admission(conditionally) to an undergraduate program at the Tilburg School of Humanities for the academic year 2019-20.
- During their secondary education, candidates must have earned excellent study results i.e students must have scored an average result of minimum 7.5 (out of 10) or must be among the top 10% of their class.
- Candidates can send a statement from their secondary education institutions that belonged in the top 10% of their class. Although it’s not necessary if the average grade is specified on the academic transcripts.
- Selections for Liberal Arts and Sciences Scholarships, 2019 are done based on the academic performance of the students in their secondary education.
- The language test scores, the content, and quality of the application are also considered for assessments.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please be inform that the last date to apply for Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences Scholarship for Academic Excellence in the Netherlands, 2019 is 1st April 2019.