The Kyushu University in Japan has provided its 2019 TOBE MAKI Foundation Scholarships which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of subjects offered at the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Kyushu University is a Japanese public university located in Fukuoka, Kyushu. It is one of Japan’s National Seven Universities (The others are Hokkaido University, Tohoku University, The University of Tokyo, Nagoya University, Kyoto University and Osaka University). The history of Kyushu University can be traced by medical schools of the feudal domains built in 1867, and is the largest public university in Kyushu.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Kyushu University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
subjects offered at the University
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Kyushu University – TOBE MAKI Foundation Scholarships in Japan, 2019 will receive 600,000 Yen per year.
- Can be a citizen of any country.
- The students eligible for this scholarship must be pursuing:
- Undergraduate 3rd year and more.
- Master degree.
- Doctoral degree.
- The scholarship is awarded based on merit.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Kyushu University – TOBE MAKI Foundation Scholarships in Japan, 2019 is 10th May 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP ,