The Universities New Zealand Te Pokai Tara has provided its $28,000 Per Annum Todd Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship in Energy Research which is currently open for citizens and permanent residents of New Zealand to study for PhD degree in the field of Energy Research offered by the universities and recognized institutions in New Zealand for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Universities New Zealand – Te Pōkai Tara is the peak body representing universities in New Zealand. It assumes the roles previously held by New Zealand Vice-Chancellors’ Committee and the University Grants Committee which were founded in the Universities Act of 1961 which dissolved the University of New Zealand into its constituent institutions.
Universities New Zealand control some scholarships and consistent academic grading. It also acts as a vehicle for consortia deals on copyright and other commercial interests and campaigns for better government funding of universities.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Universities and recognized institutions in New Zealand
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For citizens and permanent residents of New Zealand
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the recipients will be given $25,000 per year, including tuition fees.
- The selected candidates will also get $3,000 for attending an appropriate conference.
- The Todd Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship in Energy Research applicants should be citizens and permanent residents of New Zealand.
- The candidates should have a first class bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree with research capabilities.
- The applicants in their final year of tertiary education are eligible but will receive the scholarship only after the completion of the education.
- The candidates applying for Todd Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship in Energy Research should submit a curriculum vitae, proof of citizenship or permanent residency of New Zealand.
- The applicants should also submit names of two referees and copies of academic transcripts.
- The students should submit a research proposal statement mentioning the university or institution name.
- The applicants for Todd Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship in Energy Research are selected based on their academic merit, enthusiasm for the research, university support for research and support for external resources.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Todd Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship In Energy Research in New Zealand, 2019 is 1st September 2019.