The New Zealand American Association is offering her $5,000 Tracey & Marjorie Simpson Memorial Trust Scholarship which is currently open to applicants of New Zealand to study for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of all subjects offered by any US university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The New Zealand American Association (Inc.) is a non-profit organisation that promotes mutual understanding and goodwill between the United States and New Zealand.
It organize celebrations of significant American anniversaries and holidays, such as the 4th of July, Memorial Day, and Thanksgiving; help folks enjoy their U.S. traditions; and also providing an opportunity for New Zealanders to learn about, and participate in, a little American culture.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Post Doc
- Scholarship can be taken in: Any US university
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For applicants of New Zealand
Field of Study:
- The recipients will get $5,000.
- The New Zealand-American Association is offering scholarships through its trusts. The Tracey and Marjorie Simpson Memorial Trust was established by the Simpson family in 1993 with funds left to the NZ American Association.
- The applicants for Tracey & Marjorie Simpson Memorial Trust Scholarship, 2019 should be from New Zealand.
- The candidates should submit a curriculum vitae and details of proposed study and travel program.
- The applicants are expected to include at least one referee.
- The candidates applying for Tracey & Marjorie Simpson Memorial Trust Scholarship, 2019 will be assessed based on the merits of the applications and how it fits with the objectives of the trust.
- The applicants will also be evaluated on the basis of their application in accordance with the trust’s objectives.
Closing Date for Applications: