The Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) in UK has provided its 2019 Transform Together Scholarships which is currently open for International undergraduate and postgraduate students to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of courses offered by the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) is a public university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It is based on two sites; City Campus is located in the city centre, close to Sheffield railway station, and Collegiate Crescent Campus is about two miles away, adjacent to Ecclesall Road in south-west Sheffield.
The university is the sixth largest university in the UK (out of 165) with 31,530 students (of whom 4,400 are international student), 4,494 staff and 708 courses.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Sheffield Hallam University (SHU)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International and European Union (non-UK) nationals
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the University
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Sheffield Hallam University – Transform Together Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive a half tuition fee waiver.
- Awards are open to candidates who have an excellent academic track record and who have the passion for excelling further.
- Applicants of Transform Together Scholarships must be a foreign national or the European Union national (non-UK).
- Applicants are required to fund their tuition fee and course study.
- Candidates must receive an offer of admission from the Sheffield Hallam University for a full-time taught an undergraduate or postgraduate course.
- Undergraduates are required to have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course.
- Postgraduate students are required to have a minimum of 2.1 in their undergraduate degree.
- Applicants of Transform Together Scholarships must state clearly about their academic accomplishments to date.
- Must briefly mention about any specific things they have done that set them apart from others, it could be academic achievements, professional qualifications.
- Applicants must specify any talents, special interests, and skills they possess.
- Applicants must mention how they will represent the University as an ambassador.
- Applicants must talk their personal outlook, vision, and passion that will help you to move forward.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Sheffield Hallam University – Transform Together Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 31st May 2019.