This is to inform the general public the sale of application forms for admission into School of Midwifery Usman Danfodio University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) Sokoto for 2021/2022 academic session has commenced. Jamb Result
Sales of application forms commence from 3rd December 2020 and close on 13th January, 2022.
The school offers a 3year basic training in midwifery education.
Applicants Must Possess Five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in the following subjects; English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from NECO, WAEC and NABTEB.
Method of Application
- Interested candidates can obtain the application form on payment of NON-REFUNDABLE sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only through remita Pounds to Naira
- Candidates should visit http://www.remita.net and select Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto from the MDA (ministry, department and agencies) remita payment menu
- Under “Service” select UDUTH School of Midwifery” Fill in N5,000 under service amount while filling in all other correct information then click “Generate Payment Instruction” Dollar to Naira Rate
- Using the generated Remita (RRR Number), go to any Bank to make a payment.
- Bring generated teller of payment with Remita Slip to SOM-UDUTH Cashier and collect receipt.
- Bring one copy of Remita Slip and receipt collected from SOM-UDUTH Cashier to SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY UDUTH SOKOTO to get your Serial Number and Pin UDUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form
- Visit https://spbm.uduth.org.ng/
- and insert the Pin and Serial Number given to you.
- Fill your information accurately and submit after acknowledgement. Npower Recruitment
- Please come along with a printed copy of your application form on the date of Entrance Exams.