The Maastricht University (UM) in Netherlands has provided her full funding UFL Elisabeth Strouven Scholarship which is currently open for postgraduate citizen from an Emerging Country in South America, Africa or Asia to study for Masters degree in the field of Master in Global Health offered at the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Maastricht University (abbreviated as UM; Dutch: Universiteit Maastricht) is a public university in Maastricht, the Netherlands. Founded in 1976, the university is the second youngest of the 13 Dutch universities. In 2013, nearly 16,000 students studied at Maastricht University, 47% of whom were foreign students, with over 3,200 employees.
About half of the bachelor’s programmes are fully offered in English, while the other half is taught wholly or partly in Dutch. Most of the master’s and doctoral programmes are in English. In 2013, Maastricht University was the second Dutch university to be rewarded the ‘Distinctive Quality Feature for Internationalization’ by the Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders (NVAO).
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Maastricht University (UM)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For citizen from an emerging country in South America, Africa or Asia
Field of Study:
Master in Global Health
- Please be inform that the value of this scholarship is EUR 30,000 divded in the following manner:
- Tuition fee: EUR 17,500
- Living expenses: EUR 875/month for a maximum of 13 months.
- Insurance: EUR 710 for 13 months.
- Pre-Academic Training: EUR 825.
- VISA costs: EUR 192.
- Citizen of emerging countries in South America, Africa or Asia.
- satisfy the application requirements of the Master’s programme.
- Applied for Master in Global Health with program commencing in September 2019.
- Satisfy Dutch visa requirement.
- Satisfy the English language requirement of the program (IELTS or TOEFL).
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Maastricht University’s UFL Elisabeth Strouven Scholarship is 1st February 2019.