The University of Westminster in UK has provided her £2,000 Undergraduate Part-fee Scholarships which is currently open for students from UK/EU countries to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK. Westminster was awarded university status in 1992 meaning it could award its own degrees.
Its headquarters and original campus are in Regent Street in the City of Westminster area of central London, with additional campuses in Fitzrovia, Marylebone and Harrow. It operates the Westminster International University in Tashkent in Uzbekistan.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Westminster
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students from UK/EU countries
Field of Study:
- Courses offered by the university
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of University of Westminster Undergraduate Part-fee Scholarships will receive £2,000 per academic year.
- Open for students from the UK or one of the EU countries.
- Students applying for Westminster Undergraduate Part-fee Scholarships in the UK, 2019 have the offer for a full-time undergraduate course.
- The scholarships are granted based on academic excellence and financial need of the students.
- Renewal of the scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- Students must send an official copy of the transcript from their most recent/current academic study to apply for Westminster Undergraduate Part-fee Scholarships in UK, 2019.
- Students applying for Westminster Undergraduate Part-fee Scholarships in the UK, 2019 must also submit Letter or email of acknowledgment from the University confirming their conditional or unconditional offer of a place on the course chosen.
- Candidates must submit a Letter of reference from a previous professor, employer or tutor.
- The reference letter should be in support of the scholarship, it cannot be the same reference provided in the admission application.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for University of Westminster Undergraduate Part-fee Scholarships is 21st June 2019.