The University of Abuja wishes to inform all the interested candidates who wish to get admitted into the school for the UNIABUJA Postgraduate programme, that the UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission form for 2022/2023 is out officially. Interested persons are directed to check the available UNIABUJA certificate programme, admission requirements, price of admission form, method of application, and the application closing date, and other important information guiding the admission below.
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Business School announces Sale of Form for admission into Executive MBA, MBA, and Certificate Programmes for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Migration Studies
- Agri-Business Management
- Civil Defence Studies
- Entrepreneurship and
- Leadership Studies
- Cooperative Societies Management
Interested Candidates are to apply online. Visit: https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
Applicants seeking admission into the specified programmes of the University of Abuja Business School must possess the following:
- Minimum of five(5) credits including English language and Mathematics obtained not more than two(2) sittings from recognized examination bodies such as SSCE, WASC, GCE, ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II.
- Two ‘A’ Level passes with a minimum of three ‘O’ Level passes in relevant subjects.
- University degree or HND from a recognized awarding institution.
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES AND APPLICATION FEES
The duration of programmes and application fees are as follows:
- Executive Master of Business Administration – 24months –
- Master of Business Administration -24months-
- Master of Entrepreneurship -24months-
- Certificate Programmes -8 weeks –
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply, applicants are required to visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
You should have with you a digital copy of your passport photograph, not more than 200px by 200px in dimension and 150kb in size.
If your application is successful, you will be granted provisional admission subject to the verification of your results. You will need to provide the admission officer with the following documents:
- All academic transcript
- Copies of Certificates such as: SSCE, WASC, GCE, ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II; B.Sc. or BA. Degree, HND in relevant areas of Management.
- Two personal references
- Copy of your current photograph
Application closes on 30th June, 2022.
Mallam Yahaya I. Mohammed