Partial Funding UNICAF Scholarships for African Undergraduate and Postgraduate Nationals at Selected Universities – 2019
UNICAF is offering her Partial Funding UNICAF Scholarships which is open to African nationals to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the respective Universities.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
UNICAF provides the opportunity to students in Africa to pursue advanced academic studies and to earn internationally recognized qualifications by studying through distance learning.
The primary objective of the UNICAF Scholarships Scheme is to make education affordable for students in Africa because we believe that is through education that we can best help to alleviate poverty in Africa and help students make significant contribution to their home countries at the highest level.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: UNICAF, University of Nicosia, University of South Wales, Mary California University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For African nationals
Field of Study:
Subjects offered by the respective Universities
- Partial Funding, Depending on the scholarships
- UNICAF Scholarships, 2018 are open to permanent residents of an African country or Mauritius.
- Applicants with a household income of less than $20,000 per year will be considered.
- Applicants must be available to start their studies within six months from the date of receiving admission.
- All candidates must meet the entry criteria of the respective program.
- Applicants who are planning to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate study are welcome to apply for UNICAF Scholarships, 2018.
- Candidates interested in UNICAF Scholarships must submit an application in order to be considered for a scholarship.
- Applicants for UNICAF Scholarships, 2018 are selected based on their academic qualifications.
- The financial need of the applicant will also be taken into consideration.
- Eligible candidates will be awarded a partial scholarship.
- Applicants apply at any one of the UNICAF’s partner universities: the University of South Wales in the UK, the University of Nicosia in the EU, UNICAF University and the Marymount California University in the USA.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Deadline varies
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
Also Read: $5,000 Per Year International Dean’s Scholarship for International Undergraduate Applicants at University of Maine, U.S. – 2019