UNICAL Admission List 2021/2022 Is Out on School’s Portal
This is to inform candidates who registered and took part in the admission processes of the University of Calabar for 2021/2022 session that the list of candidates offered admission has been released and is available on the school’s portal. Interested candidates should follow the procedures given below to check their names on the admission list. Pounds to Naira
Candidates who choose University of Calabar and registered for 2021/2022 PUTME screening exercise are by this notice, advised to log on to myunical.edu.ng to check their admission status with their UTME admission checker cards. Dollar to Naira Rate
The admission checker cards can be purchased at the following banks:
- UMFB, University of Calabar
- Heritage Bank, Calabar Road
- Wema Bank, Murtala Muhammed H/Way
- First City Monument Bank, Calabar Road
Candidates are to log on to myunical.edu.ng with their Jamb registration number and admission checker pin to check their admission status.
Simply click on UTME admission screening and select check admission status.
CANDIDATES WHOSE NAMES APPEAR ON THIS LIST ARE PLEASE ADVISED TO PRINT OUT THE ADMISSION STATUS SLIP AND KEEP IT FOR SCREENING AT THEIR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS. THEY SHOULD PLEASE PROCEED TO PAY THEIR ACCEPTANCE FEE ON ETRANZACT PLATFORM IN ANY COMMERCIAL BANK AND UNICAL MICROFINANCE BANK
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED. UNICAL Admission List
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
- NOTE: Candidates are advised to go on Jamb portal to accept the admission if they have not done that already. Npower Recruitment
Checking Admission Status Guidelines
- E-tranzact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal https://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Admission Status Checker Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Admission Status Checker pin from the portal. Click Buy Admission Status Checker Pin Online to purchase the Admission Status Checker pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank Jamb Result
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information