This past question is projected to assist you to get during the examination this year.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on unilag Past Questions in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
What is Unilag Past Questions?
Let us begin by explaining what this past question is all about. Unilag Past Questions is the compilation of all the Past Questions that has been given to students to qualify them for issuance and collection of school certificate and the past question is presented in pdf format. We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, unilag past questions is what every intending candidate needs to pass the examination well.
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them.
With the proper use of our original unilag Past Questions, you will definitely pass the unilag exams and come out with flying colors smiling. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
How is unilag Past Questions Patterned?
Normally, the unilag Past Questions is patterned in three ways. there are the objectives, theory, and to some subjects, there is the practical aspect. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the unilag Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need A Copy of Unilag Past Questions
If you would not like to be disappointed during the unilag examination, then it’s high time you buckled down for the examination. You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
Getting the unilag Questions from us, and taking time to study the content will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Unilag Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original unilag Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier
In question, choose the option opposite in meaning to the word underlined
1. Children at the age of ten are usually voracious
- (a) Without appetite
- (b) Very weak
- (c) Very intelligent
- (d) Very troublesome
In question, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word underlined
2. There were sporadic occurrences of smallpox in the village.
- (a) Widespread
- (b) Occasional
- (c) Sparse
- (d) Regular
Choose the option that gives the meaning nearest to that of the idiom underlined in the sentence in question.
3. He had his fingers in every pie
- (a) Told interesting stories
- (b) Loved eating the pie
- (c) Was involved in everything
- (d) Baked all the pie
In the next question, select the best option that best explains the information conveyed in the sentence
4. She opened the letter and her face fell
- (a) She looked at it closely
- (b) She started crying
- (c) She looked very surprised
- (d) She looked suddenly disappointed
Choose the option from the list given that completes the sentence in question
5. To……….. Nigerians, corruption in high places is not strange
- (a) We
- (b) Us
- (c) Ours
- (d) Ourselves
From the words lettered A – D, choose the one that best completes the sentence in question
6. The guest speaker is about rounding………………his speech.
- (a) of
- (b) off
- (c) Up
- (d) Down
7. A 70kg man ascends a flight of stair of height 4m in 7s. the power expended by the man is
- (a) 40w
- (b) 100w
- (c) 280w
- (d) 400w
8. A body accelerates uniformly from rest at 6ms -2 for 8 seconds and then decelerates uniformly to rest in the next 5 seconds. The magnitude of the deceleration is :
- (a) 9.6ms-2
- (b) 48ms-2
- (c) 24.0ms2
- (d) 39.4ms-2
9. A nail is pulled from a wall with a string tied to the nail. If the string is inclined at an angle of 30 0 to the wall and the tension in the string is 50N ,the effective force used in pulling the nail is
- (a) 25N
- (b) 253N
- (c) 50N
- (d) 503N
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Unilag Foundation Programme Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!