Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates, for admission into any of the following Pre- Degree Programmes in the 2021/2022 Session. Npower Recruitment
The Pre-degree Programme is open to applicants with a minimum of five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in English Language and other relevant subjects [in GCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB & TC II (TC II is applicable for applicants for Faculty of Education)]. UNIPORT Supplementary Pre-degree/Certificate Admission Form
The Programme is for a period of one year (one academic session).
Supplementary online application will commence on Monday 29, November 2021
Visit the Certificate and Pre-Degree Unit for further information.
Materials Needed for the Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to come with the following and be at the Venue by 9:00am
– A clear copy of Photocard printed online Jamb Result
– Biro, HB pencil, eraser
– Non – Programmable Calculator
Registration of successful candidates will be announced in due course.
To transit to the Degree Programme, in addition to the required 5 Credits, the candidate must
1. PASS THE PRESCRIBED PRE-DEGREE EXAMINATIONS
2. HAVE THE APPROPRIATE UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION (UTME) SUBJECT COMBINATION AND
3. HAVE THE NATIONAL MINIMUM SCORE IN THE 2021/2022 UTME AND MUST HAVE CHOSEN THE
UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT. Dollar to Naira Rate
For further information, contact the
Asst. Director, College of Continuing Education
University of Port Harcourt