The University Aviation Association (UAA) is offering her multiple University Aviation Association (UAA) Scholarships programs which is currently open to undergraduate in all nationalities to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Aviation offered by UAA member Universities & Colleges.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University Aviation Association (UAA) is a professional association and unifying voice for promoting and furthering aviation education as a collegiate academic discipline.
Whose primary mission is to promote and foster excellence in collegiate aviation education by providing a forum for students, faculty, staff and practitioners to share ideas, to enhance the quality of education, and to develop stronger programs and curricula.
To influence aviation education policy at all governmental levels. To provide and nurture the linkage between college aviation education, the aviation industry, and government agencies.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: UAA member Universities & Colleges: San Jose State University (SJSU), Marywood University, Eastern Michigan University (EMU), Bridgewater State University, Baylor University, University of the District of Columbia, Auburn University, Arizona State University (ASU), Texas A&M University (TAMU), University of Cincinnati, The Ohio State University (OSU), Kent State University, Florida Institute of Technology, Purdue University, University of Southern California (USC)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Partial Funding, Varies
The Various Scholarships Available Under UAA:
- Joseph Frasca Excellence in Aviation Scholarship: Two $1,000 scholarships are awarded by the Frasca family in the name of their son Joseph Frasca to students currently enrolled at a UAA member college or university. Awards will be made at the UAA Awards Banquet during the Fall Education Conference. Deadline: April 21.
- Eugene S. Kropf Scholarship: UAA annually awards a $500 scholarship to applicants enrolled in an aviation-related curriculum at a UAA member college or university. Deadline: June 15.
- Paul A. Whelan Aviation and Aerospace Scholarship: Honoring Paul Whelan, this scholarship are aimed at supporting and encouraging men and women pursuing an education and future in aviation or space-related fields. Deadline: May 15.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies.