Meaning there is only a few admission slots available each year.
Therefore, in order to increase your chances of gaining admission, you need to score very high. That is why you need to start preparing now and also prepare for UNILORIN Postgraduate screening. The best way to prepare for this exams is with past questions. you need to use UNILORIN Postgraduate past questions and answers carefully while studying.
UNILORIN Postgraduate Past Questions and answers are the compilation of all questions that have been asked to candidate in previous years. They are original and up-to-date with answers attached at the end of each year questions. They are now ready for aspiring University of Ilorin candidate! worry no more.
However, crack this tough nut by maximum preparation with past questions and answers. Follow the instructions in this article to get yours now.
UNILORIN Postgraduate Past Questions Benefits
- It enlightens you on the scope of the exam
- Hence, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- Therefore, you won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
- In like manner, you won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- Likewise, it equips you beforehand.
- Similarly, it guides you on how to answer exam technical question
HOW ARE unilorin post utme Past Questions Patterned?
The Past Questions are patterned as Objectives questions only which is divided into different part in some subject like english language. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected.
Therefore, UNILORIN usually sets questions on just three(3) subjects which are Mathematics, English Language and Current Affairs irrespective of your course of study or program.
The format for the UNILORIN Postgraduate exam (number of questions per subject) is as follows:
English Language = 20 Questions
Maths = 10 Questions
Current Affairs =10 Questions
Total = 40 Questions
Time to take Test = 30 Minutes.
Total Post-UTME Score = 100 Marks
The UNILORIN Postgraduate past questions and answers that were compiled by our team just for you has the following structure:
- English Language – 50 questions
- Mathematics – 50 questions
- General Paper – 50 questions
Sample Screening Past Questions and Answers
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
- Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C)break-in (D) break into
- After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B)made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
- The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) size (D) sease
- If you are going to the market, may I… please? (A) follow you (B)come with you (C) come by you (D) come as your second
- Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
- The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3(C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
- Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
- List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2(B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
- In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French. (A) 45 (B) 50 (C) 55(D) 60
- The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12(B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment. Jamb form
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Pounds to Naira
NOT COMPLETE!!! Get the Complete Past Questions and Answers. now. See the payments method above.
7 Tips to Prepare for Unilorin Postgraduate Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, University Of Ilorin Postgraduate Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting. Npower Recruitment
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Waec Result
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!