The University of Bristol is offering her 50% Full Tuition Fees University of the West of England Bristol MBA International Scholarship which is however open to International applicants to study for MBA degree in the field of Business Administration offered by the institution.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Bristol (abbreviated as Bris. in post-nominal letters, sometimes referred to as Bristol University) is a red brick research university located in Bristol, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1909, and its predecessor institution, University College, Bristol, had been in existence since 1876.
- Course Level: MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Bristol
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International applicants
Field of Study:
- Business Administration
- The recipient of MBA International Scholarship will get an award valuing 50% full tuition fees.
- The Bristol MBA International Scholarship is open to International students.
- The applicant must not be a sponsored student.
- Applicants who have secured the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree are eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant must be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Applicant must not receive another scholarship or award.
- He/She must be categorized as an overseas student for fees purposes and should be able to cover remaining fees and living expenses.
- Applicants must submit a personal statement addressing the given questions.
- Applicants are required to provide official transcripts at the time of application.
- Applicant must qualify in the UKVI criteria and evidence for such qualification must be provided.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Apr 2019